How do I pin to a specific sprite when multiple similar sprite exist ?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Wall Pin Board is a hyper causal game developed for fun and inspired by YouTube video whose link is given in description
  • Hello ! I am new to Construct 3 and trying to do a cooking game. I want to pin my ingredient on my plate but every time an ingredient is pin on a new plate every other ingredient pined on the new one instead of staying on their original designated plate. (do I make sense ?)

Exemple, potato(1) is pinned on plate(1)

potato(2) is pinned on plate(2) but potato(1) get pinned on plate(2) too !

Tagged:

• You need to 'pick' the one instance to pin to the plate. If you don't specify it will pin all instances. This could be like 'potato on dropped : pin to plate' this then picks the one that was dropped etc.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thank you for your fast reponse ! It's a really good idea ! I tried it but then my second potato doesn't pin to the second plate, i'm not really sure what to do next

• Need to see a screenshot of the events the pin logic mainly :)

• I'm french so Assiette means plate and Purée means mashed potatoes x)

Thank you so much for your help !

• Yes so because the condition is 'potato is visible' it will pick all visible ones and pin it. You need to pick a condition that defines the single potato, this can be if it is overlapping the plate or something.

• Ok, I tried with something dropped and it works perfectly well ! Thank you so much !

My potatoes can't be dropped because they spawn on the plate immediately but I'll just change the plate animation and add the potatoes directly on the plate sprite, I should have through of that earlier...

Thank you for your help !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)