How do I get paid in crypto for user reward videos?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Yes, that's right, I said crypto! Wow, how exciting!

I would like to preface this question with the fact that I am still a novice (though improving) at Construct. So any suggestions would be best received in a copy paste format or as simply as possible. I am also a novice in the field of cryptocurrency, though I have understanding of the general concepts and have been trading for a couple years.

So, here's what I would like to do:

I want to have a video advertisement option, which the user watches in order to get an in-game reward. I have some idea of how to do this via Google AdMob, but I would like to use alternative methods to receive my developer compensation, specifically I would like to get paid in cryptocurrency.

Questions:

1. What is the best way to use alternative advertisement networks? Which of these networks have implemented cryptocurrency? I have skimmed the surface of the Basic Attention Token, which might work, but I have no idea how I would go about implementing it.
    2. What is the EASIEST way to integrate this into my app?
    3. What other ideas, thoughts, suggestions, etc, come to mind in relation to my question?

Thank you so much, my awesome and smart Construct family! I <3 Construct forever.

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • *cheeky bump*

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)