How to make your own preloader?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • I did everything as it should be, but for some reason it does not work.

1. I created a special preloader layout

2. Installed to use it

3. Disabled standard

But it does not work, when it starts up, it is loaded with white (Or any color that is assigned to the whole project) and the next screen starts immediately after the loading screen. (Since there is a trigger to go to the beginning of the game after booting.)

Even I remove all the triggers, then at first just load the background, then as it loads, my loading screen is loaded.

• i think this is because construct 3 first load all project than run so i think your pre-loader is use less in this place go with default loader.

But i seen a problem with default loader is that it also load full project at first and then show default loading screen in between project loading default color of project .

construct team have to do something for this.

At least construct have to default loading bar in place of default color screen

Ashley if i am wrong please correct me .

• The most common problems people have are:

- while the loader layout itself is loading, the stock loader is shown again

- if the project loads very quickly, you will only very briefly see the loader layout

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The most common problems people have are:

- while the loader layout itself is loading, the stock loader is shown again

- if the project loads very quickly, you will only very briefly see the loader layout

The project does not load very quickly as the standard preloader hangs for a few seconds.

I understand so far there is no working mechanism that would allow me to load my preloader regularly?

I tested on the device itself on the iPhone and on the version for the computer. Everywhere my preloader is ignored. and just the screen color is flooded

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)