How do I make an object with the behavior MoveTo not slow down when turning?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • So I have this enemy which I want to go quite fast. Now I've put the turning speed on it quite low so it's not super hard to dodge, and what I'd like it to do is to keep charging forward full speed even though it missed me, but instead it slows down and turns slowly until it starts charging again. How can I fix this? I can't turn Decelaration to low because then it will barely have any speed.

If there is a fix to this without using the MoveTo command, then I would greatly appreciate that aswell

• Set the deceleration to 0. If the speed is not high enough then increase the max speed. If you want to keep charging forward at full speed then set acceleration to 0.

• Set the deceleration to 0. If the speed is not high enough then increase the max speed. If you want to keep charging forward at full speed then set acceleration to 0.

I don't see how that would do anything? I'm mostly talking about the rotate speed and how an object will slow down when turning around with low rotate speed.

• Try it and see if it helps

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Alright I tried it and nothing happened.

The MoveTo behavior had the following:

Max Speed: 1000

Acceleration: 0

Deceleration: 0

Rotate speed: 10

Set Angle: True

Stop on solids: False

Enabled: True

Like previously, if I'm at it's side it will basically stop and then slowly turn around until it faces me in which it will start charging again

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)