Can not export game, Please help.

1 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello everybody please help. I have got problem when export my game in Construct3.

Now my project game version is 1.0.5.

For version 1.0.0 - 1.0.4 I can export and publish in store not any problem.

But now version 1.0.5 I can not export.

I do export to Android with (Signed Android App Bundle) and setting same as every version before. Just this time I have problem. I don't know why.

I can not update my game in store. Because export problem. Please....

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No one can help? Now I still can not export.

Log just show "error' same as the picure.

• Without more information I think it is very difficult to help you.

What changes did you make from version 1.0.4 to 1.0.5?

Did you change project settings, add/change plugins or application signing options?

• Thank you for help. Sorry I'm still newbie for make game.

1.For my new game version 1.0.5 I have change redesign 1 map level in my game.

Just only move object to anoter position (no any progaming in eventsheet)

2.I do not change anything in project setting even game version (1.0.4 to 1.0.5).

And no add any plugin and application signing too.

*I'm not sure This problem was after contruct 3 new update or not.

Because my game version 1.0.4 export on SEP 2021. And normaly for export.

I just have a time to update new version(1.0.5) on this month.

And got this problem when I try to export.

*For in project setting is not same like before too.

If you have original of project setting. Please show me or guide me how to setting.

• First thing, even if it surely won't solve anything, is to try to autilize another browser where you definitely don't have caches or similar things saved, and test if the same error occurs.

Next, since you said you don't know if this occurred after the C3 update, I suggest you try to downgrade the Construct version, and check if the error occurs anyway.

Finally, if you still can't fix it, try creating a new project, and copying the various project settings into your project (before doing this make a backup copy of your project so you can recover all your settings in case the problem doesn't resolve).

Unfortunately, since we don't get a specific error from the export log, we have to proceed by trial and error...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)