I need help in new google data safety

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I'm not sure what data is used by my game If I use Construct's inbuilt Mobile Advert, Google Play & Mobile IAP plugins. Can anybody explain me what data these plugin use from users.

• I'm not sure what data is used by my game If I use Construct's inbuilt Mobile Advert, Google Play & Mobile IAP plugins. Can anybody explain me what data these plugin use from users.

To check the data types that google play wants you to give information about: support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/10787469

scroll down and there is a list.

BUT if you are only using the 3 plugins you mentioned, you can check that you are not collecting any data, since you are not using analytics tools or authentication tools to collect anything, you are not collecting name,number or anything.

When it comes to IAP im not 100% sure, but i think that is managed by Google Play, so again i dont think you need to check that. You might have to check that you are collecting data on the purchase but since its google play im not sure there i dont think you need to since you are not saving it to anything else than google play.

You check that you are collecting data only if you have for example, analytics, getting players location etc.

Anyways, just send in your app for review if you are not sure, google will answer you if anything is wrong and tell you what to do.

Good luck !

• if you are only using the 3 plugins you mentioned, you can check that you are not collecting any data, since you are not using analytics tools or authentication tools to collect anything, you are not collecting name,number or anything.

I did check that I'm not collecting any data but they send me email

• > if you are only using the 3 plugins you mentioned, you can check that you are not collecting any data, since you are not using analytics tools or authentication tools to collect anything, you are not collecting name,number or anything.

I did check that I'm not collecting any data but they send me email

It looks like your game/app is requesting to know what other apps the user has installed, this is why you got this email. i think!

• hey DiegoM!

can you tell what data types are being used by these apps So I can choose in there.

• hey DiegoM!

can you tell what data types are being used by these apps So I can choose in there.

"installed apps" one has to be checked i think, atleast thats what they say in the warning.

• I have the same exact issue. How was this resolved? I did select Installed apps. Is it for both Third party and Collected ? Do the Contruct 3 plugins collect information? IAP, Google Play and Mobile Advert?

• I did select same Installed apps.

• Did it work for you? Did you select "Yes, collected data is processed ephemerally" or No?

• Did it work for you? Did you select "Yes, collected data is processed ephemerally" or No?

Yes I did select yes

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank for the replies! For my scenario, I had to select no for collected data is processed ephemerally. It only shows up on the app store as data collected if you select no.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)