Music does not start when launching a scene

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
3D Rendered, High Resolution elements to create an apocalytic scene or war zone
  • Hello everyone,

I have a problem i don't understand why : Music does not start when launching a scene.

I try

I tried to move the music in the sounds, it doesn't change my problem.

I also tried using the keyboard (pressing a key activating the music) or the click of a button.

Someone would help me?

Thank you all !!!

• in the Music Folder, double click the sound file and make sure it plays there. There could be an encoding issue maybe.

• Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The music plays when I double click on it, but still not on the launch of the scene.

• what browser are you using? try Chrome

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I use Chrome already.

I'm already using Chrome.

I created a debugging APK that has the same problem on my smarthpone.

• Try adding a loader layout with a simple continue button ( if you don't already have one ).

When you click that button you go to this scene you have now, and music should play.

If it still does not play, not sure what it could be

• Someting like that ?

It did not improve the situation.

I absolutely do not understand where my problem comes from, nothing uses the wires / music except what I showed you.

• It has to be a different layout, or scene ( seems that in Franch it is called scene )

Then when you click on a button ( or click anywhere should work ), you have action go to scene > your main scene

Sorry, looks like you did that, but on the right side I only see one scene

Well in any case, open one of Construct's sample games, import your audio file and find where music starts in the sample game, then edit the action to play your file instead. If your music does not play there then you know your music file itself is the problem.

• Sur la droite ce sont toutes mes layout, et leurs évenements elles sont classée dans des sous dossiers. J'ai changé la langue pour que cela soit plus lisible pour toi.

Merci de prendre le temps de m'aider c'est vraiment sympa !!

On the right are all my layouts, and their events are classified in subfolders.

I changed the language to make it more readable for you.

Thank you for taking the time to help me it's really nice !!

• I edited my post above, but if you don't see it try this first

Open one of Construct's sample games, import your audio file into the game and find where music starts in the sample game, then edit the action to play your file instead. If your music does not play there then you know your music file itself is the problem.

• Okay thanks for the idea,

It's all my song who have a problem...

I converted it to webm but it doesn't work, I keep looking. Thanks for the help anyway !!!

• If you converted them to webm yourself, try importing a wav file and let construct convert it for you

• Just like in WAV, Webm does not work. I'm disappointed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)