I have a "regular" site that hold a couple hundreds of math exercise pdf pages.
This is ordered by grade and topic clusters
Pdfs can be downloaded, printed and the pupils can solve the problems on paper
I want to make this more interactive and thought of "construct3 them"
- Taking an image of the page
- Adding corresponding test fields with the solution
- Adding check question and check page buttons
- progress will be saved on local storage
- maybe adding some sharing and so on, but this is extra...
What is a good practice to handle this?
A tree might look like this
Each grade will have at least 5 sections and each section will have 5-20 pages
Each grade will have a separate app
Tips, tricks and common practices are welcomed!