Move specific coins to Character

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a code so you can see the same skin on all screens (peers). Each peer gets a skin, in addition to 4 directions t
  • Hello I will try to be as clear as possible in my request (I am new to Construct 3), I have been stuck on this problem for several days

Currently my character can collect coins, and I would like that if my character moves near the coins that the coins are attracted by my character, for example if my character is 500 pixels from a coin and this one moves towards my character and once in collision with my character it disappears, I did something (see screenshot) but it doesn't really work.

It only works when my character is close to the first piece that appeared and it attracts all the other pieces even those that are more than 500 pixels from my character, except I just want the pieces that come within a radius of less than 500 pixels be drawn.

Is it possible to get help I have tried many things without success.

Thank you in advance for your help :)

• dropmefiles.com.ua/en/9yUwQSZxTM

A simple example to understand.

Resource-efficient.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi igortyhon, thank you for your answer yes you understood my request perfectly, it works now thank you very much for your help you saved me a lot of time :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)