How do I use the mouse and keyboard function when I upload my game to Scirra Arcade?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • Hello Construct community, my name is Adizzyian and I am new to interacting with people on these forums or forums in general so I apologize in advance if some of my internet etiquette is not up to par. I have been developing with Construct 3 for the last 3 years and I've just completed the first version of my game. Upon exporting it to desktop, all of the keyboard and mouse controls work fine and the game plays exactly as it is intended to play. Once I upload the game to Scirra Arcade however, the game runs perfectly yet for some reason you cannot use the mouse and keyboard at all. I am not a coder to any degree and frankly its' a miracle that I was able to get this far with developing my game without having to consult any 3rd party source, so I must admit that I am at a loss in terms of how to figure out what the problem may be. If anyone has a fix for this I would love to hear it.

Below will be a link to my google drive with the capx of a stripped down version of my game, but with the way I programmed to control and interface with the game left completely intact. All of the groups and sub-groups attributed to controlling the players' movements are already opened. In general the player controls the mecha using the arrow keys on the keyboard then aims and shoots using the mouse. The player also has an evade technique listed in the group (Mecha Evade Mechanic) which is also already opened. The title of the capx example is called (Astal Navi Control Function Test) Thanks in advance for any help!

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1R2M9FqNkCRUU8YbOIuT8PjvHMo9jOAiB

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)