Mobile Screen Sizes

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can give some suggestions on developing for different mobile screens that will be played in the browser, not as an app.

I have already tried a couple of things, one is that I have the layout to as low as 320x480 then I do scale inner and that fits perfectly on an iPhone 6, but for my Samsung A50 objects pop out of the screen. I have also tried to set the layout to 360x640 which I read is the most common used screen size, but the same issue occur. I have tried all the full screen and scaling options Construct offers.

I wanted to check here first if anyone has any suggestions before I make a layout for all mobile screens.

Regards,

Edgar

• choose a minimum size that will fit all of your UI and then a maximum size and on resized, check the size of the screen and calculate the most appropriate screen size to use within those numbers

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • choose a minimum size that will fit all of your UI and then a maximum size and on resized, check the size of the screen and calculate the most appropriate screen size to use within those numbers

Thanks for your help!

How can I check the screen size, does construct have something that can detect the size of the screen?

Or maybe better, do you have an example you can show me?

Regards,

Edgar

• PlatformInfo.WindowInnerHeight

I don'T feel comfortable going into further detail here on the forums

• PlatformInfo.WindowInnerHeight

I don'T feel comfortable going into further detail here on the forums

Thanks for that, I should manage something with that.

Would you suggest a minimum size?

Regards,

Edgar

• a galaxy fold is 280 CSS pixels, an iphone 5 is 320, galaxy s5 is 360, so probably 320

• a galaxy fold is 280 CSS pixels, an iphone 5 is 320, galaxy s5 is 360, so probably 320

Thank you.

One last question about this, eh how do I change the screen size once it has been detected?

Regards,

Edgar

• set canvas size

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)