How do i get mobile device unique id

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A futuristic device, can be used as radarscreen, optionscreen, infodisplay, research device, ...
  • Hello.

Im working on an app, and i realy need to get from user something unique from his phone, like mac addres, imei or anything else that remains the same if he uninstalls the app and install it again.

I want to use this to restrict the access for some users if i need so.

Thank you in advance

Tagged:

• I think these days for privacy reasons mobile OSs make this intentionally difficult to obtain. It might be easier to find a different way to do this, such as requiring a login and using that to restrict access where necessary.

• I think these days for privacy reasons mobile OSs make this intentionally difficult to obtain. It might be easier to find a different way to do this, such as requiring a login and using that to restrict access where necessary.

I already have a login and registering new username system but i didn't add confirmation on email because most of the users gave up when they have to go in email and confirm email and the majority are not bad intended :), one version of my app is already on google play and now i need this for an update, some users exploited some bugs from a 3rd party API trough my app on witch i dont have control when i ban them, they create a new username and so on. I have made use of local storage to bind the phone to one account and restrict the creation of multiple accounts but if the app is uninstalled and installed again local stored keys are lost

• As i see for construct 2 there is such a plugin http://hermitsdevelopment.blogspot.com/2016/06/construct-2-plugin-cordova-unique.html

but i dont know how to convert it in c3addon

• Can anyone help me please, im a bit constrained by the situation as the app is publish and im loosing money since some people are exploiting this 3rd bug i have and i want to limit this exploit as far as posible

Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have to point out that the only way to solve the problem is to fix, or at least work around, the bug in the third-party library. You should contact them for support if necessary. Banning people will reduce but not eliminate the problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)