How do I get the Mobile Advert plugin to work?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Hello all! New to C3, and I was just wondering... The set up is much different. How do I get the Mobile Advert working?

dropbox.com/s/jjxksb0ycwsrfwj/sdfsd.JPG

What is the Android Application ID?

What is my Publisher ID?

Which Privacy Policy (the Same One I Use, When I Upload My Apps to Google Play)?

Lastly, where do I put my Banner and Interstitial IDs?

• -Hi, in ur account admob u can find Publisher ID

-when u add new app , u can find Application ID :

apps>new app>app setting>App ID

-u must create Privacy Policy , i use ( App Privacy Policy Generator )

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Okay, so I've found and added the find Publisher ID. I've created a privacy policy and set up a URL for it. I have also created my Banner and Interstitial Ids in Admob...

... I still don't understand where I'm supposed to put them though.

The last piece of information I need is the "Android Application ID"... Is it talking about My Apps ID, like, com.gametitle.companyname?

Where do I put the Banner and Interstitial Ids?

• Bump.

• Regarding this tutorial (https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/gdpr-mobile-advert-admob-compl-134920/page-10), there's a few things I still don't understand...

1) What is the configure button? What's it for? Do I need it? Does the button need to be labeled as such in the app, "admob config" (clear for the user to see)?

2) Do I need to create a textbox, so that the Ads will show up within them? If so, is there a specific size I should use when making the "Text01" text?

3) Do I have to manually write some kind of text in the "Text01", for the 'configuration complete', and 'configuration failed' actions? In this tutorial, what is the "Text01" text? How does it work?

4) Do I need to use the same "Text01" text object to get the Banner and Interstitial to show up?

• Ashley , can you please help me figure out this Mobile Advert set up?

• Regarding this tutorial (https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/gdpr-mobile-advert-admob-compl-134920/page-10), there's a few things I still don't understand...

1) What is the configure button? What's it for? Do I need it? Does the button need to be labeled as such in the app, "admob config" (clear for the user to see)?

2) Do I need to create a textbox, so that the Ads will show up within them? If so, is there a specific size I should use when making the "Text01" text?

3) Do I have to manually write some kind of text in the "Text01", for the 'configuration complete', and 'configuration failed' actions? In this tutorial, what is the "Text01" text? How does it work?

4) Do I need to use the same "Text01" text object to get the Banner and Interstitial to show up?

Hi :)

try this :

LINK

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)