Losing progress on uninstallation

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • Good morning, that may be a noob question, however when I save the data in localstorage, and the user uninstalls the app, or exchange mobile phone it loses all points.

I would like the user to keep the data saved in his google play account, even if he uninstalls the app, because someday he may want to play again and continue where he left off.

What do I need for this? An online database?

Any forum or link on which I can base myself please? If you have examples, it would help me a lot.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes that's just normal behaviour unless you have some integration with Facebook or similar to store the data online. There are some neat looking plugins here that handle the storing of online data with accounts.

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/christmas-sale-construct-maste-139046

• Yes that's just normal behaviour unless you have some integration with Facebook or similar to store the data online. There are some neat looking plugins here that handle the storing of online data with accounts.

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/christmas-sale-construct-maste-139046

i really need some plugin to do this i think...

but WOW

$119.99 USD

or more

for these addons, is SOOOOOO much money for me yet...

Thx anyway =)

• Hi, yes is right. camboriu It is a normal behavior and we have no choice but to store it in a cloud storage. If you want a game professionally made, you need a decent approach. That's why my Construct Master Collection has the PlayFab Master Collection.

It's a good investment as it is progressively upgraded. But I'm just advising as a mobile game developer that had lots of failed attempts into creating a clean account cloud sync in the event sheet without an addon before creating the addon collection.

camboriu The original price is only $99.99 if you buy directly from me.

We do have a Christmas Sale currently which is only $50.00 now. But the sale will end in a few hours, since it is only available from December 12, 2018 to December 25, 2018.

Have a nice day and happy game development. Also, Merry Christmas and an advanced Happy New Year.

• Hi, yes is right. camboriu It is a normal behavior and we have no choice but to store it in a cloud storage. If you want a game professionally made, you need a decent approach. That's why my Construct Master Collection has the PlayFab Master Collection.

It's a good investment as it is progressively upgraded. But I'm just advising as a mobile game developer that had lots of failed attempts into creating a clean account cloud sync in the event sheet without an addon before creating the addon collection.

camboriu The original price is only $99.99 if you buy directly from me.

We do have a Christmas Sale currently which is only $50.00 now. But the sale will end in a few hours, since it is only available from December 12, 2018 to December 25, 2018.

Have a nice day and happy game development. Also, Merry Christmas and an advanced Happy New Year.

Hey Chadori, thx for offer, but i`m new to Dev of apps..

And i`m from Brasil,here 1 United States Dollar equals 3.90 Brazilian Real

50Dolars = 195 Reais, and its too much for me yet xD

But if I buy this bundle, will I have the addons, scripts, and tutorials on how to do it?

Because as I said, I'm new in this area, and I have many difficulties because I do the programming part alone ...

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/christmas-sale-construct-maste-139046

I have the plugins now... I would like to bind the user account of google play, as it is of default ... but the information would like to save in a database outside, because when the user delete the game and reinstall, it can not lose the data.

And always have to use google play to log in, your data will always be there.

How could I implement this?

With fireDB?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)