How to load a level from a variable?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily store, modify, read and manipulate colors with Color Variables!
  • Tell me with the loading of the game.

I can not understand how to load the level when you click on the start button from a global variable.

When we pass a level, I add it to a global variable and save it. Next, I want that when a new game starts, the player pressing the START button immediately loaded the last level. Which I saved in a variable.

But when I do an action: Load the layout by name - and try to drive in the name of a variable, then you can't do that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't know why (or how) you are storing the level in a variable. It would be much easier to just use the built in save and load options in Construct. Concerning the issue with 'Load layout by name', that action only loads layouts and not variables. The purpose of it is to use expressions to try and find the layout needed at that time.

• I don't know why (or how) you are storing the level in a variable. It would be much easier to just use the built in save and load options in Construct. Concerning the issue with 'Load layout by name', that action only loads layouts and not variables. The purpose of it is to use expressions to try and find the layout needed at that time.

Everything is simple, if you use the function of simply saving and loading, then we will not be able to process a lot of other information, because after saving to point A, all that will happen to point B will not be saved. By this, I separately save all the necessary data in variables.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)