How do I make a list of items that I can choose like in Undertale?(pls help)

1 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Basically I have finished a lot of the mechanics for my undertale AU game, but I am stuck on the item button. What I have so far is if the soul is on the item button, it lights up and I also have the code so that you can move in one of four positions: fight, act, item, and mercy, but the problem I am having is that I don't know how to make it so that if I click the item button, a list of items will appear and you can move to the items similarly to how you move to the buttons, but the problem is that in undertale when you open the item menu, you can keep going to the right or left and there will be extra items. So what I want is so that if I click z while the soul is on the item button, then the text that showed "check" in one the the screenshots will show the listed items, but then I need it so that if I click d then i will go to the left and so on, but I also want it so that if you go 2 to the left or right, then more items will appear. Sorry if this is not descriptive enough but I don't know how to explain it

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)