Layers occasionally not loading?

Not favoritedFavorited Favorited 0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Custom Loading Icons to Enhance Your Loading Screens
  • Hi.

    About every other day, sometimes once a day depending on how much I'm opening the project, Construct does not load my layers.

    The only way to bring them back is to close the layers tab and reopen it through the bars menu.

    I have a fairly large project (7k+ events) so I'm assuming this has something to do with it? I can't remember this ever happening when the project was smaller.

    My layouts can have up to 30 layers (including sub-layers) as well, and I'm on Chrome.

    As far as I can tell it happens randomly, and if it is related to project size then filing a bug report is going to be useless.

    It hasn't affected my project, but is annoying when it happens.

    I know this is a shot in the dark, but figured I'd ask to see if anybody has any thoughts on what might be causing this or if it's happened to anybody else.

    Thanks!

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I encounter this from time to time too, I think it's connected to having an open instance bar with some old/boken state, but I haven't investigated this properly to confirm.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 0 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 0 guests)