That's why it's recommended to use a separate object for platform character:
- Create an invisible sprite PlayerBox with platform behavior, with a single rectangle frame.
- Remove Platform behavior from your existing Player sprite with all player animations.
- Pin or attach using hierarchy Player to PlayerBox.
- Use PlayerBox in all events related to Platform.
- Use Player to control character appearance.
See "Guided Platforms" template for an example.
You will have to edit origin image points in all animation frames. Set them to the same point on the character, for example in the middle of its chest or feet.