I would like to know if I can use this language???

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Implement multi-language translation inside your game effortlessly with the language.translate plugin!
  • Hello, I'm starting to learn the python language, I would like to know if you please if knowing how to use python can be useful with construct 3 ? Thank you for your answers.

• As with any programming language, understanding variables, structure and coding techniques can help when approaching a new language. Construct is one of the easier languages I've used and I've used quite a few!

Some areas I find take a bit of understanding (Sprite picking, arrays) but to get a quick game up and running, nothing is quite like it for speed! You can literally have a simple platform/RPG/Shoot em up running in a day!

So any previous coding helps, but isn't a necessity.

• hi,

Construct was designed to be the gateway to programming, not backwards, but if you learn any programming language you will understand the conditional thinking Construct is promoting, so it will help.

I don't know about python and usage with construct, but i think javascript will be more compatible with Construct as Construct is javascript based on what i seen so far, on the SDK for plugins and behaviors.

But then any programming language can be converted to work with Construct, of course you will have to re-write and translate the code from python to javascript or Construct sdk language.

Hope it helps.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for your answers, I understand that learning a programming language will help me to better understand construct 3

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)