How do I keep the phone always listening?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This Girls Game allows young fashionistas to develop their taste and skills as a fashion designer.
  • It's time for another look into the "Crazy Stuff That Pops into eDee's Head"

I'm working on a game that starts when you speak to your phone, but the phone has to be asleep.

You speak to your phone, the phone wakes up, gives you a command and you do it. My kids love this idea and I have everything - Except I don't know how to wake up the phone.

You know how 'Hello Google' or 'Hey Google' wakes up your phone when it's asleep? The phone is always listening for that. I need that. There will be a wake up word the phone is always listening for and since the phone is always listening for 'Hey Google', it can't use much more battery life.

How do I wake up the phone?

Thanks.

• I don't think it's possible with Construct.

In the latest beta you can prevent your phone from going to sleep, but there is no way to wake it up.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • dop2000,

Thank you for the information.

Nice to hear they are adding a 'don't sleep' feature (after I found a very creative way around it)

Blah!! Wonder if there is anyway to add 'wake up phone' to their 'To Do' list. That would be an awesome feature.

Thanks again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)