How do I Keep the game running when jumping to other tabs on the browser?

1 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • I'm making an online multiplayer card game now, and I need to keep the game running to prevent players from going to other tabs and wandering around without receiving messages from other players and unable to continue the game.

I need a way to set the browser game to always run, or any way to allow the game to be able to receive messages from other players even if the game is hibernated

If anyone knows how to fix it, it will save my life.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm making an online multiplayer card game now, and I need to keep the game running to prevent players from going to other tabs and wandering around without receiving messages from other players and unable to continue the game.

I need a way to set the browser game to always run, or any way to allow the game to be able to receive messages from other players even if the game is hibernated

If anyone knows how to fix it, it will save my life.

Not sure if you can, you can try the RUN IN BACKGROUND addon in the c3 community .

OR, you could add notifications, so when a message is recieved from player, a notification pops up for the other player.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)