iOS MobileAdvert Not working? [SOLVED]

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Hi there!

I have been struggling with this for hours now and I have Googled so much that my fingers will soon bleed! When I use MobileAdvert to build an APK for Android, it works great but when I do the same for iOS it doesn't work. I use Xcode, not Phonegap. I know that at least one other person have this problem, anyone else? If not, do you have any suggestions on what the problem can be?

Thanks in advance,

Tommy / tomologames.com

• If MobileAdvert doesn't work with iOS, is there another plugin for AdMob that you could suggest?

• The other person is me,but maybe we have a different bug.

Does your game crash on startup too?

My game and the plugin "MobileAdvert" in it is working well on ANDROID too.

And it was working before for publish on the App Store too, with the same IDs and all.

It just doesn't work anymore. :(

• I just uploaded my game to App Store and I think everything works now...hopefully! At least it worked when I tested it on an iPhone :)

Edit: I just received an email that said:

"ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs . See developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview for more information."

Ashley What does this mean for Construct developers? Or maybe it's something Google has to change?

• We switched from UIWebView to the modern WKWebView years ago. I think it's just a false positive due to some old references left behind to UIWebView in Cordova's code. They should have fully removed it soon.

• My game just got approved so everything is fine :)

I want to thank you for a great service and great customer service, I'm really happy with you guys :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I just uploaded my game to App Store and I think everything works now...hopefully! At least it worked when I tested it on an iPhone :)

Edit: I just received an email that said:

"ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs . See developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview for more information."

Ashley What does this mean for Construct developers? Or maybe it's something Google has to change?

Hi Tibolli, how did you fix it? Did you just upload to the App Store and solved? I face the same issue for iOS mobile advert. I've crosschecked the publisher ID & iOS app ID are the same from Google Admob.

• Josh77 - Sorry for late reply. After I got the "warning" from Apple, I did nothing and it was approved anyway.

• My ios game with mobileadvert crush after start... android works good. Did you fix that???

The other person is me,but maybe we have a different bug.

Does your game crash on startup too?

My game and the plugin "MobileAdvert" in it is working well on ANDROID too.

And it was working before for publish on the App Store too, with the same IDs and all.

It just doesn't work anymore. :(

• Normally that means Mobile Advert is misconfigured. Be sure to follow all the steps described in the manual.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)