How do I INVERT a command?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
In this game you will command the character by voice command.
  • In Construct 2, I would just right click, and choose the invert option. I can't seem to figure this out in C3.

EXAMPLE: I want to take a command like "Spawn Playershot1 on Layer 1", and invert it, so that it doesn't fire. Or am I going about this wrong? I've been successfully tweaking my controls, but realized that one of my attacks, a jump kick, still allow bullets to be fired.

Sorry to ask such a simple question, but I just recently imported a rather large project, and am still trying to figure out some small things. I didn't see this in the documentation, though I may have just missed it...

Thanks in advance!

• You can invert conditions, spawn object is an action you can't invert that. Yes you invert in the same way, right-click and invert. If you want to stop the firing, you invert the thing that is causing it to fire on the left of the event sheet, such as a variable being true.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks, plinkie! It's been some time since I used Construct, so I didn't remember that at all. Thank you for your time!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)