my interface is too small

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Various Bell Sounds (from small to huge) / 35 Unique Clips / 2:46 minutes of audio
  • hi

i am new here ,came from game maker studio.

i hope you can help me with something (i am sure it's super noob and silly).

i accidentally made my ui smaller and i can't find the way to make it default again.

i tried to default it from settings but it didn't work and i can't find the answer in the manual.

btw : great program! i am totally pleased with the easy way of doing things in here.

• hi

i am new here ,came from game maker studio.

i hope you can help me with something (i am sure it's super noob and silly).

i accidentally made my ui smaller and i can't find the way to make it default again.

i tried to default it from settings but it didn't work and i can't find the answer in the manual.

btw : great program! i am totally pleased with the easy way of doing things in here.

have you tried resetting the browser zoom level? there is a thing (not sure if is a glitch or just miss using) happening when you are not focused in the editor but on the browser itself, and you use ctrl+wheel it zooms in/out the entire browser causing the editor to look small or big, however if you focus on the editor the event sheet text gets larger or smaller using the same command.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanks.

the thing is that i was using the desktop beta so i forgot that this a browser web based.

i knew it was a silly question when i asked.:)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)