How do I use instantgames?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
  • I have a issue , been trying for hours.. I have added facebook, i have a dev account, done this before. I can log in to facebook, the normal facebook plugin works fine. But instantgames, im just trying to get a highscore table. Ive tryed everything, please if someone can help, i would appriciate this.

First i do a "on start of layout" > "load leaderboard "highscorestable" >

then i do "on leadboard loaded" > "set text to instantgames.leaderboardplayernameat(0)" etc...

Ive set to " on error" > "set text to error" >

But not even ERROR is showing up.

Anyone got a sample file or anything? this is the last step for my game, please help.

(the thing i want is a facebook leaderboard compared score with your friends on FB)

• Here is how I did it:

As far as I remember, you need to configure your leaderboard as Contextual:No (in Facebook, not in Construct).

Also, see this post, it has tons of useful information:

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/c3-instant-games-sdk-much-prof-132977

• Thanks, u mind sharing a project file of an example pls?

• Sorry, I can't. I did that project for a client and I can't distribute it without permission.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just look in the console what the error message says.

The functionality works fine, and is super easy to use. So you must have missed some detail

• Just look in the console what the error message says.

The functionality works fine, and is super easy to use. So you must have missed some detail

You dont have a example file fredriksthlm

? Or a googleplay one? Its the last thing for my game before publish. And ive spent more time trying to solve this than the actual game.

Hade vart grymt!

• you got some code from dop2000.

Have you created the leaderboards in the dashboard? And have you posted some scores, so you have something to fetch?

As said, you should see the error message in the console? Which error do you see?

• Its like after The login phase it does not read in to anything, no error that i can see in console, no on error set text to error is happening. The login part works well but thats The fb plugin, to be honest i feel like instant games is not working for me and ive probably set something wrong since it seems it does not even start The instant games plugin. I Will try to redo The whole process from scratch

• Have you used the Facebook Plugin? You should not add that one if you are creating an Instant game.

Or are you trying to create an app using Facebook login, in that case you should not add Instant Game plugin.

• Also (you probably know this), you need to upload the game to Facebook to test. It will not work in Construct preview.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)