How do I get instant games bundle in to the exported zip?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • I am abit confused, ddint have to do this before on facebook, im trying to upload exported .ZIP , but it says i need to have the instant games bundle config file in the zip, does anyone have any example for me? im having a hard time grasping it, i did one and i put it into the zip, still same error.

EDIT: I solved this on my MAC by adding the file fbapp-config.json to the zip BUT without spaces so the code for me for now is:

{"instant_games":{"orientation":"LANDSCAPE","navigation_menu_version":"NAV_FLOATING"}}

• If you use C3 Beta you will get the file created by C3 directly.

• If you use C3 Beta you will get the file created by C3 directly.

Oh nice to know, thanks !

• fredriksthlm

I know you have alot of experience when it comes to instant games, its your previous posts that i am learning from, now my game loads up on instant games provided URL, but stops at 100%, my splash logo appears and the procent text goes up to 100%, what could cause this?

• No idea.

Try to create a copy of your game and remove your own splash, loading bars, loading style, loader layout.. Remove all that from your project, and untick the box.

It is Best practice in IG to never ever use any loaders or splash. IG has it owns loader.

• No idea.

Try to create a copy of your game and remove your own splash, loading bars, loading style, loader layout.. Remove all that from your project, and untick the box.

It is Best practice in IG to never ever use any loaders or splash. IG has it owns loader.

I will try this, thanks !

• Deleted every logo etc disabled loading screen, still i get 100% then nothing, anyone got any trick to fix this?

pic:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • look in the console

• look in the console

Thats the thing no error , i will continue looking. Tryed several projects.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)