An instance object in scene

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
3D Rendered, High Resolution elements to create an apocalytic scene or war zone
  • I found an issue about instances in scene.

For example,I drag 4 treasure chest into scene.Then I preview.There are 1 to 3 chests would not create rewards.

But there are all right if the treasure chests are create by scene itsself.

That means if I did not set instance objcets into scene in advance.Treasure chest would be right.

I suppose this kind of issue comes from the instance in scene.Or I am not clear about the Basic instance rules of Constuct 3.

Could anyone tell me why the instances in scene layout won't running right rules ???

Tagged:

• It's not possible to answer your question without seeing your event sheet. Can you post a screenshot of the events, or share your project file?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's not possible to answer your question without seeing your event sheet. Can you post a screenshot of the events, or share your project file?

Thanks for you relpay.

I use Construct 3 without English.So I make the same rules into a project with English to share.But I could not find where I could upload the file.

So I upload image.

Now I find not only the chest which set in layout in advance , but also the chest be create in Scene are all go wrong.

• I solve this problem by add an new value to the chest.

The value is "Reward finish".

If the chest did not create any rewards , the value is false.

If the chest did create any rewards, the value is true.

Even I use this to control the chest's pick and solve the problem.But I still do not know why the "only once" system condition could not pick each different chest.

• Don't use "Trigger once" condition if there are many copies (instances) of Chest sprite. It will not work correctly!

You can simply move "Chest spawn Reward" action into event #3.

• Don't use "Trigger once" condition if there are many copies (instances) of Chest sprite. It will not work correctly!

You can simply move "Chest spawn Reward" action into event #3.

Wow!!!Thanks for your reply!!!

YOU suggestion is really CLEVER!!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)