Include Push Notifications into my app

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Push the Box Puzzle Game likes Sokoban made with Illustrator
  • Hello there!

I have a special question about including push notification services into my app. This app isnt created yet but i have to give a feedback if its basically possible (should be) and what effort needs to be done to implement this service.

I know there are many services out there and the question is, if every service could be implemented. Those App should run on IOS / Andorid later - so the app will be build with cordova. So far so gut but if i would have to implement for excample push notifications with a service from - lets say "https://pusher.com/beams" - would this be possible, even when there is no plugin available so far?

I havent that much experience with including those API's - especially for construct3. But probably there is an expert who has that knowlenge. Or do i have to use a library from cordova / npm - and is it possible to merge those services?

It would be great if someone could give me a hint - or if we could discuss this topic.

Thank you very much!

• With Enhance, you can implement push notifications with ease.

Here is a link : goo.gl/LUc3iD

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is one of the best plugins I've ever used for Construct, if not the best.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)