When I import a tileset, it's red, and I can't use it, how do I fix this?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
It's here!
$4.95 USD
Creepy and nasty horror track. It's terrifying from the beginning till the end. Goosebumps guaranteed
  • When I import a tileset (it's big), and I look back at the layout view, the tileset is red, and I can't place anything. How do I fix this?

Tagged:

• You need to post your project file with the imported tileset.

• I don't really know how to post files without

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4kmxn5zv0925u51/test.c3p/file

and also here is the tilesheet

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You need to post your project file with the imported tileset.

done

• Its normal here

• It may work for you but no matter what I do, it's still red.

• Have you set the parameters of the tileset correctly?

• Can you share your project? It is impossible to help in these kind of cases otherwise.

When a red rectangle is shown in the layout it means that for some reason C3 is not able to create the texture it needs for display.

What is the device you are trying to run C3 on? If it is an older computer or a low end mobile device it might just not have enough memory to generate the texture. Maybe your display drivers are not up to date. It's hard to tell.

Can you see any messages when you bring up the developers console by pressing F12?

• Can you share your project? It is impossible to help in these kind of cases otherwise.

When a red rectangle is shown in the layout it means that for some reason C3 is not able to create the texture it needs for display.

What is the device you are trying to run C3 on? If it is an older computer or a low end mobile device it might just not have enough memory to generate the texture. Maybe your display drivers are not up to date. It's hard to tell.

Can you see any messages when you bring up the developers console by pressing F12?

I already have shared my post, in an eariler reply

I mean, I am using a Windows 7 computer, maybe that's the problem?

I haven't tried developers console yet, but I'll go ahead and try

• Sorry about that, I saw the previous post and thought it was only the image. As others have said, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the project. So it has to be something specific to your system.

Have you tried loading smaller images to see if that works properly? I still think it would be worth making sure you have the most up to date graphics drivers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)