How do I implement desktop notification?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Anyone knows how to add desktop notification triggered by system time? eg; 4:00PM notifies player to check.

tia

• Anyone knows how to add desktop notification triggered by system time? eg; 4:00PM notifies player to check.

tia

Web Notifications are sent to desktop aswell as long as the user has accepted it on the web, for native desktop apps im not sure.

But for example, if i accept notifications from C3 website, i dont need browser open to get the notifications, they come anyways. Atleast with Microsoft Edge(So annoying).

For notifications i use Onesignal, but it only works for web/mobile.

• > Anyone knows how to add desktop notification triggered by system time? eg; 4:00PM notifies player to check.

>

> tia

Web Notifications are sent to desktop aswell as long as the user has accepted it on the web, for native desktop apps im not sure.

But for example, if i accept notifications from C3 website, i dont need browser open to get the notifications, they come anyways. Atleast with Microsoft Edge(So annoying).

For notifications i use Onesignal, but it only works for web/mobile.

Specifically looking for desktop native apps, thank you for replying though.

• > > Anyone knows how to add desktop notification triggered by system time? eg; 4:00PM notifies player to check.

> >

> > tia

>

> Web Notifications are sent to desktop aswell as long as the user has accepted it on the web, for native desktop apps im not sure.

>

>

>

> But for example, if i accept notifications from C3 website, i dont need browser open to get the notifications, they come anyways. Atleast with Microsoft Edge(So annoying).

>

> For notifications i use Onesignal, but it only works for web/mobile.

Specifically looking for desktop native apps, thank you for replying though.

Check this out: javascripttutorial.net/web-apis/javascript-notification

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > > > Anyone knows how to add desktop notification triggered by system time? eg; 4:00PM notifies player to check.

> > >

> > > tia

> >

> > Web Notifications are sent to desktop aswell as long as the user has accepted it on the web, for native desktop apps im not sure.

> >

> >

> >

> > But for example, if i accept notifications from C3 website, i dont need browser open to get the notifications, they come anyways. Atleast with Microsoft Edge(So annoying).

> >

> > For notifications i use Onesignal, but it only works for web/mobile.

>

> Specifically looking for desktop native apps, thank you for replying though.

Check this out: javascripttutorial.net/web-apis/javascript-notification

Thank you very much!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)