I'm doing a project for school and need help

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • So as the title says I am currently trying to create a "video game" for my school and I need some help. My game is a platformer and I need to make it so when I collect the last "item" you are supposed to collect particles that fall down from the sky to symbolize that you've won the game. I can't find how to do this online because it's way too specific I imagine and this project is due on monday. If I could get any help from the actual community that would be great.87

• What part of your game are you stuck on?

Have you:

- Figured out the platform part?

- Created the objects that you need to collect?

- Figured out how to collect the objects on collision?

We need details to help you out :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I need help with the particles I wanna make it so when I collect the last of a certain item then the particles trigger and come down from the sky to symbolize you have gotten all of the items within the game. I have done everything else but this and it's kinda making me mad lol.

• I also need help with the particles falling all the way down fully

• Particles can be used an infinite amount of different ways. Here's what mine look like, I think this is something like what you meant. You can see the properties on the left side.

Start of layout - set particles NOT spraying.

On victory set particles spraying.

The properties that effect the particles going down furth would be your gravity, speed or timeout.

Jump to:
Order by:
Duplicate Topics
Last Post
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)