How do I horizontal Teleport ability?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
a full game example, menu system, with the first level and a boss, to create a horizontal shooter
  • How i can make horizontal Teleport ability in platform game when i jump and press button

Sounds easy but i really dont know how to do this my character stuck in wall.

Will be really awesome if u can put short capx!

Like in this game youtu.be/qq_7lBNCUgI

Sry for bad eng.

And thanks for help.

• change the position of the player on a key press or release.

• change the position of the player on a key press or release.

i dont wanna make typical teleport one place to other this is easy i make player teleport and use forward but dont know how to do when i stuck to wall player just back to last place sry for bad eng

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think that you can achieve what you want using raycasting.

See this: youtube.com/watch

You will have a laser to the player`s angle. Before teleport, compare if the laser is bigger than the amount of space needed for the teleport, if have space enought, just do the regular teleport, if not, teleport it to where the laser ends.

• I think that you can achieve what you want using raycasting.

See this: youtube.com/watch

You will have a laser to the player`s angle. Before teleport, compare if the laser is bigger than the amount of space needed for the teleport, if have space enought, just do the regular teleport, if not, teleport it to where the laser ends.

Thanks for this method but I don't know how to do it to teleport through the wall i really dont know.

that's why i would ask for a capx

Thank you for this material, it will definitely be useful to me

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)