I have multiple objects in a Family, and some of them are rotated.
I want to get the highest/topmost point (smallest Y value) among all Family instances, as shown in the image.
Move that red line down until it hits a sprite:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IEbyRnaqajgZo4lg9UX2GUmIYrSPYGtu/view?usp=sharing
oho, thats awesome and simple explanation
thanx buddy
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
It works, but CPU usage jumps to about 40%. Before using this method, the game was only using around 5% CPU
Do you need to do it every tick?
Use the Pick by highest/lowest system expression, and pick by lowest Family.BBoxTop. Then you can position an object at Family.X, Family.BBoxTop to position it at that point.
Thanks Ashley! Pick by lowest Family.BBoxTop solved it perfectly and CPU usage is much lower now. Much appreciated! 👍
position a line at Family.BBoxTop, and when that line reaches the upper part of the screen, I want the camera to smoothly move upward so the player can keep building
as same tower game