Help Working with percentages

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Good morning, I'm having difficulty working with percentage, for example I want to change the frame of an object, whenever it reaches a% of a value,

if it is 10% of the value of the score, I want the frame to be 1,

if it's 20% of the score, I want it to be 2 ...

I'm doing this because I'm going to work with "sessions" and each "session" will have a higher score limit, so working by percentage would be the best option ....

I'm doing this format, (but the percentage is still not working) I would like help for how I can know the value of 10% of my score in this comparison, or some other tip to change the logic.

thankful

http://prntscr.com/lqjhw6 if image can`t be opened

///-------------------------------------//---------------------------------//----------------------

Bom dia pessoal, estou com dificuldades para trabalhar com porcentagem, por exemplo eu quero trocar o frame de um objeto, sempre que chegar em uma % de um valor,

se for 10% do valor do score, quero que o frame seja 1,

se for 20% do valor do score, quero que seja 2...

Estou fazendo isso, pois vou trabalhar com "sessoes"e cada "sessao" terá um limite maior de pontuação, então trabalhar por porcentagem seria a melhor opção....

Estou fazendo desse formato, ( mas a porcentagem ainda não está funcionando) gostaria de ajuda pra como posso saber o valor de 10% do meu score nessa comparação, ou alguma outra dica pra mudar a lógica.

Grato

• pct = int(loadingprogress*100)

someVar = pct/10

object . setFrame to int(someVar)

Just off the top if my head, as they say, haven't tried it , but it should work

or shortened into one line object > setFrame > int((int(loadingprogress*100)/10))

prob. do not need both int either

• pct = int(loadingprogress*100)

someVar = pct/10

object . setFrame to int(someVar)

Just off the top if my head, as they say, haven't tried it , but it should work

or shortened into one line object > setFrame > int((int(loadingprogress*100)/10))

prob. do not need both int either

Thank you, i`l try this.. is some complicated for me yet, but i`l try and send the result here :)

• > pct = int(loadingprogress*100)

>

>

> someVar = pct/10

>

>

> object . setFrame to int(someVar)

>

>

> Just off the top if my head, as they say, haven't tried it , but it should work

>

>

> or shortened into one line object > setFrame > int((int(loadingprogress*100)/10))

>

> prob. do not need both int either

Thank you, i`l try this.. is some complicated for me yet, but i`l try and send the result here :)

I do this, i create some Local variables, and defined the value to then...

but i can`t find the "variable" to create a comparison, i need to make a GLOBAL variable to this??

Thx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry I used loading progress because I usually use this when loading game.

You do not need all of those variables only these:

scorelimit

score

scorePCT

every time you score calculate % by setting scorePCT variable to scorePCT = (score/scorelimit)*100

and under that another action to set frame of object

object > setFrame > int(scorePCT/10)

• Thx for help bro, i`l not use percentage anymore XD

its too complicated to me yet...

but really thank you =)

Sorry I used loading progress because I usually use this when loading game.

You do not need all of those variables only these:

scorelimit

score

scorePCT

every time you score calculate % by setting scorePCT variable to scorePCT = (score/scorelimit)*100

and under that another action to set frame of object

object > setFrame > int(scorePCT/10)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)