Help figuring out how can I make an adventure game(point 'n click)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello beatiful people of this beatiful place! I would like to ask you some help figuring out how could I achieve my dream goal of making a game similar to the ps1/pc title: Necronomicon (here's a video for comparison youtube.com/watch

My goal is to being able to implent 360 panoramic pictures as background(or rooms) and being able to interact with them(like for example,click on 1 specific door,and the background changes to an another 360 panoramic baground picture and so on)is there any kind of addon/store item that can help me achieve this result? if not,how can I do it with the base engine? thank you for any reply! have a good day

• Looks like a 3D game to me, I don't think that would be possible but there are 3D game engines out there.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thank you for the reply! <3

i don't really think we are talking about 3D scenarios,a 360 panorama picture is a flat image that has the illusion of being 3d,but it is really flat,either way,i would like to know if there is like some kind of asset or premade set of features that I can utilize in construct 3 to make a point and click game ! thank you

• I've not seen anything like that. There is software out there to convert photos to panoramic view but again that's using a 3D engine. Also that game you mentioned is a 3D game made in a 3D engine. In Construct you could make a game like curse of monkey island though no problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)