Grounding Sprites

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your map with these isometric objects and terrains
  • So I have an "Enemy" sprite in my game (Which is a going to be a platformer) and have created a good pathfinding system for it. But how do i get it to stay on the ground and have it move along the ground?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So I have an "Enemy" sprite in my game (Which is a going to be a platformer) and have created a good pathfinding system for it. But how do i get it to stay on the ground and have it move along the ground?

use more gravity

• Does it have platform behaviour? If so, it should be on the ground. If you've used the pathfinding behaviour that is more for 8-direction top down style game. If you need more specific help you'll have to show us what you've done.

Can you define ground? Do you mean you have a ground path you want them to follow? Or are you making a side scroller and the enemy is not walking on a ground platform?

If you have a .capx file that would help as well .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)