How do I make the Google play leaderboard work (Android) ?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi,

I did everything I needed to do but my scores are not sent to the leaderboard of the Google play service of my application.

*I put my app ID in the Construct 3 Google play plugin.

*I added the ID of my leaderboard created in the Google play service of my app when I submit a score in construct 3.

*I published the service Google play for my game.

*I have no error messages and even the score submission is considered a success with trigger.

But nothing is displayed in my leaderboard. It remains blank. I don't know what to do. I have the impression that the plugin is broken. Maybe it's the "tamper protection " but I only did test from Google Play so I don't think that the problem.

Please help me !

• OK the problem was the configuration of my self Google play account

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What was the issue?

I'm doing this as well but I can't even get it to login onto Google Play in my game. The google play logo animation comes on and just disappears with an error.

• I faced a similar issue, then I created new credentials in the cloud console and added sh1 from my signing key.

then selected this credential in the google play games console. and it worked.

• Hey can someone update this matter?

I have also set up everything right, I was able to submit a highscore just once, now it wont go anymore...

I have also check the "on score submission sucess" and it triggers fine, showing it sent the score, but still the learboard is either blank or doesnt change score...

I have disable "anti piracy" setting to make sure I can test the app without downloading direct from play store. This is a signed release apk...

TILK what was wrong?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)