Good examples of layout transitions

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Complete the collection by purchasing Game and Film Logo Transitions Pt.2: Musical Loops
  • I need some good examples of layout transitions...

Where i can find them?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Not sure if this will help, but one example I've seen is a standard fade transition:

Kind of a lot to sit through, but it works. I seem to recall seeing a plugin or similar that provides transition effects, but I believe that was only for Construct 2.

• igalencar

Select File>New and then scroll down to the bottom of the list of templates and examples - there's a bunch of templates demonstrating different transition FX.

For a basic fade I use a global layer on the top of the layout with a black (or white) tiled background stretched across it with the fade behaviour, then use a function to reset the behaviour to fade out or in at the start or end of the layout respectively. For the end of the layout you can trigger the next layout using the On Fade-In Finished condition.

• Hey!

This is my first post.

Thank you for the response.

I'm complete newbie on construct 3, and I'm trying to make transitions between Layouts, but I can't.

I have copy and paste the code of Pixelate transition example and change the trigger, but it doesn't work in my game.

Any help about how to make transitions easily?

Thanks in advance!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)