How to make glass?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Alot of High Quality Glass Sound Effects for your game!
  • Hi everybody. Who made the glass?

How to create an object such as glass, it must be solid so that it cannot be passed through it, but it must be transparent so that you can look through it.

The player must be carried into the glass, that is, it has a solid behavior but at the same time it must be transparent to the "field of view" behavior

Tagged:

• Use custom obstacles for the Line Of Sight behavior.

Thank. I will try.

Does not work.

I have a TITE CARD of which I create a HARD behavior and put a TAG - GLASS. Then I make a script for the player (he has the behavior of 8 sides of the movement). And either the player crashes into the glass and the zone of visibility does not penetrate him, or the zone of visibility penetrates him and the player himself can pass through the glass

• Like I said, the glass should be set Solid to block 8-direction. LoS should use custom obstacles. You need to add walls, trees etc. to LoS obstacles, but don't add the glass. Demo:

dropbox.com/s/flcf4a7rqr98x1n/GlassWall.c3p

• Like I said, the glass should be set Solid to block 8-direction. LoS should use custom obstacles. You need to add walls, trees etc. to LoS obstacles, but don't add the glass. Demo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/flcf4a7rqr98x1n/GlassWall.c3p?dl=0

Yes, that's right, everything works like this. But the problem is different. Visible radius does not penetrate the glass. That is, objects (Enemies that fall under the visibility) become visible but the visual radius of visibility itself cannot penetrate behind it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How did you make that visual radius? You need to post your project file.

• How did you make that visual radius? You need to post your project file.

I use LOS for visibility

yadi.sk/d/70m0TTVnmPpduA

• You are using Trace addon to visualize the cone of view! It crashes on my pc, so I can't help you.

I recommend you use the official LoS behavior instead. In the latest C3 beta they added raycasting feature, so you don't need the Trace addon. And with the built-in LoS your glass should work correctly.

construct.net/en/make-games/releases/beta/r143

• You are using Trace addon to visualize the cone of view! It crashes on my pc, so I can't help you.

I recommend you use the official LoS behavior instead. In the latest C3 beta they added raycasting feature, so you don't need the Trace addon. And with the built-in LoS your glass should work correctly.

https://www.construct.net/en/make-games/releases/beta/r143?utm_campaign=marketing&utm_source=sendgrid&utm_medium=email

Thank you very much now I'll try)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)