Game works on desktop web, but not on mobile web

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Project file: ufile.io/4y5qr

The game runs fine on both Windows and Mac, but it will not work on iOS or Android. On iOS/Android the game will load the background color, but nothing else. Tested on the latest version of Chrome with the latest version of Construct 3, on both Remote Preview and by exporting the game as HTML5 and hosting it.

Does anyone know what the issue is here?

EDIT: Should have mentioned that I can make a new project, and it will work on mobile just fine. This problem appears to be specific to this project.

• [SW] Up to date

c3runtime.js:2 Made with Construct 3, the game and app creator :: construct.net

c3runtime.js:2 [C3 runtime] Hosted in DOM, rendering with WebGL 2 [ANGLE (AMD Radeon (TM) R9 200 Series Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)]

register-sw.js:1 Registered service worker on <site I don't want to disclose>

There are no console errors or warnings. The browser I'm using supports WebGL.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There are images over 4096x4096, which is larger than the maximum texture size on most mobile devices. E.g. Buildings has a 5664x3264 image.

This seems to happen often enough that I added a warning when exporting with images over 4096 pixels big in the next release.

• Yep, cutting down the size of that sprite sheet fixed it. Thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)