The game stops horizontally while playing on the phone.

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
This Student Workbook uses both Construct 3 & 2 encoding. It supplies client-side & php "back-end" encoding.
  • I'm developing my game for the phone. I want the game to always be horizontal when playing on the phone. How can I do that.

• construct.net/en/make-games/manuals/construct-3/plugin-reference/browser

Lock orientation action via the browser object.

• construct.net/en/make-games/manuals/construct-3/plugin-reference/browser

Lock orientation action via the browser object.

I can only understand this with the apk output. Doesn't it show up in preview? When I get output with apk. My game appeared horizontally, but I want it to fill my phone's screen. I am also sending a photo for you.

• Not sure I understand. Your layout looks to be vertical, so how can it do anything else when you tell it to go horizontal?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Not sure I understand. Your layout looks to be vertical, so how can it do anything else when you tell it to go horizontal?

The game is now horizontal. I want the whole game to fill the screen. I want the blacks on the screen not to be them and my game to be exactly the size of the phone.

• > Not sure I understand. Your layout looks to be vertical, so how can it do anything else when you tell it to go horizontal?

The game is now horizontal. I want the whole game to fill the screen. I want the blacks on the screen not to be them and my game to be exactly the size of the phone.

You can edit letterbox scale settings and fullscreen view clicking on the project in the project list view.

But your game that you built is vertical, if you make it horizontal you have to redo some stuff. Not sure.

As he mentioned above, you can use the BROWSER plugin to change orientation in the event sheet.

• > > Not sure I understand. Your layout looks to be vertical, so how can it do anything else when you tell it to go horizontal?

>

> The game is now horizontal. I want the whole game to fill the screen. I want the blacks on the screen not to be them and my game to be exactly the size of the phone.

You can edit letterbox scale settings and fullscreen view clicking on the project in the project list view.

But your game that you built is vertical, if you make it horizontal you have to redo some stuff. Not sure.

As he mentioned above, you can use the BROWSER plugin to change orientation in the event sheet.

okey. I will try

• > > > Not sure I understand. Your layout looks to be vertical, so how can it do anything else when you tell it to go horizontal?

> >

> > The game is now horizontal. I want the whole game to fill the screen. I want the blacks on the screen not to be them and my game to be exactly the size of the phone.

>

> You can edit letterbox scale settings and fullscreen view clicking on the project in the project list view.

>

> But your game that you built is vertical, if you make it horizontal you have to redo some stuff. Not sure.

>

> As he mentioned above, you can use the BROWSER plugin to change orientation in the event sheet.

okey. I will try

Use "Lock Orie...." to lock device to for example horizontal view.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)