Maybe some of you can help me out with this issue.
My games we're working just fine for many months in the browser using the html5 export option, but seems like something happened yesterday after i removed my old website and uploaded a new one, and i had to make a new .htaccess file to make the site always point to https, after this that's when the issues started happening, after the game loads and you have to click to continue it does not do anything.
I have tested all the games with preview inside the engine and it always works, and the games has always connected with ajax over https connection and have never had any issues with retrieving information from the database. But, it seems to not be retreiving all the information when it's been uploaded to my web server, and i suspect it has something to do with the new website and the .htaccess file.
Also sometimes the game stops loading on 81% and does not move, or it actually works sometimes altough very rare.
Here you can try one of my games to see if you manage to get to the login screen at all: