How to make my game so loaded?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • How to make my game so loaded?

What I mean. Graphics + music + effects at my level weigh about 200 mb. And this is only level 1.

As a result, the game freezes when I try to test it through a remote viewer or even integrate into Xcode.

How can I make a preloader level?

What would you do when choosing a level, download it and run a strip until all the graphics and effects are loaded?

According to the fact that now my game just freezes when you click on the level select button.

Tagged:

• Yes, do a pre-loading scene, while it loads, you display something, like a loading page.

You can do it with a layer that you put on top of everything else, when everyone is loaded, you make it disappear.

• Yes, do a pre-loading scene, while it loads, you display something, like a loading page.

You can do it with a layer that you put on top of everything else, when everyone is loaded, you make it disappear.

And how to set the condition that the background would disappear when everything is loaded? How does he understand that everything is loaded? Should there be a check?

• Which platform(s) should this game be released to?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Which platform(s) should this game be released to?

only in iOS

• At the beginning of the loading, you put the layer in visible; when your objects are loaded and all of them, you make it disappear, it's just an idea!

• you are creating an iOS game which uses over 200mb just for the first single level?

good luck :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)