Game Center!!!

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi.

I have a set of 4 leaderboards, I have made a so called leaderboard set in Itunes connect, the problem is though that as I press the button to get into GameCenter using the trigger (Show Leaderboard) I get one of the four leaderboards displayed and i have to click the back button to see the rest of the leaderboards.

how can I fix this? so that by clicking the button in my game to get straight in to the page where all 4 leaderboards are displyaed?

is there another trigger to do this?

why isn't it a trigger that just says Show GameCenter ? or viewcontroller.leaderboards? or something.

I don't want to show leaderboard I want to go to the manu where my 4 leaderboard are, by clicking the button in my game.

any ideas guys?

Thanks in advance

• Anyone???

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So you need help with a third party app called Game Center?

• So you need help with a third party app called Game Center?

Hi.

Thanks for your question.

No, I'am using the Game Center plugin that comes with construct.

• anything?

I don't want to trigger a leaderboard ID when i press the button that takes me to GameCenter,

i just want to enter "the menu" i've made with four different leaderboards in Game Center.

am I explaining well enough? I don't know,

• Folks?

any ideas out there?

any knowledge about this?

• Nobody has had similar problem?

• I wouldn't keep spamming, it's rare to get a response about app export things. From reviewing the documentation on Game Center it looks like it is probably possible. Show Leaderboard probably shows the default one or one defined by ID. If you've made a set then there will be a way to show the set.

• It's ok to bump a thread after 24 hours if no answer has been forthcoming.

The problem is that it's entirely possible that no one has a suitable answer.

Maybe someone like Nepeo might be able to help, so just continue your daily bumping and fingers crossed someone has an answer.

If not, you may have to re-think your current idea.

Good luck.

• I wouldn't keep spamming, it's rare to get a response about app export things. From reviewing the documentation on Game Center it looks like it is probably possible. Show Leaderboard probably shows the default one or one defined by ID. If you've made a set then there will be a way to show the set.

For as long as my issue is unsolved I will keep on asking for help, that's the purpose of this forum, "help each other"

It may be rare to get a decent answer on a question like this but it's still worth trying since i haven't got a better solotion.

It does show the default leaderboard but you can't put the leaderboard set to default.

As we all know, the Game Center plugin on Canstruct 3 has the trigger (show leaderboard) which asks for a specific ID,

the problem is that on Itunes connect there's no way to make an ID that is connected to the manu where all the leaderboards are displayed.

It only shows one of the ID's/Leaderboards.

• It's ok to bump a thread after 24 hours if no answer has been forthcoming.

The problem is that it's entirely possible that no one has a suitable answer.

Maybe someone like Nepeo might be able to help, so just continue your daily bumping and fingers crossed someone has an answer.

If not, you may have to re-think your current idea.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for your advice!!!

I hope someone has gone thorough the same problem and may be willing to share some information.

anyway, will see, otherwise like you say, i've got to find another way.

Thanks alot

• Hi Tackla,

sorry if you've been waiting a little while for a response, I don't spend much time on the forums.

I had a look through the source and there isn't a specific method for opening the top level leaderboard list. But by the looks of it, if you give a zero length string ( "" ) then it might display it. I haven't been able to confirm this, as I don't have a test project set up for this. I hope this helps. If that doesn't do it then we'll have to add the feature in.

If your curious, you can find the native code the method maps to here

• Hi Tackla,

sorry if you've been waiting a little while for a response, I don't spend much time on the forums.

I had a look through the source and there isn't a specific method for opening the top level leaderboard list. But by the looks of it, if you give a zero length string ( "" ) then it might display it. I haven't been able to confirm this, as I don't have a test project set up for this. I hope this helps. If that doesn't do it then we'll have to add the feature in.

If your curious, you can find the native code the method maps to here

Nepeo!

It works just the way I want!

Thanks a lot!

You are awesome!!

Thanks!!!

• No worries Tackla I'm glad I could help! I've updated the documentation to mention this. If you find any bugs please don't hesitate to open an issue on our bugtracker and I'll take a look for you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)