Hi there, I'm hoping you can help as this issue is preventing achievements etc from working on a published game.
Essentially the issue is that we're running the game exported using NWJS 0.52.0 (so that we can use Greenworks).
When we export the game, we can run it absolutely fine with no issues at all.
When we put in the Steam DLL's and Steamworks files we experience issues ranging from the game lagging at various points, to NWJS not closing properly and remaining in the task manager until it's forced to close.
Again, the game runs with no issues when those steam files aren't there. We've tried this with the latest and previous versions of Greenworks and it seems to happen every time.
We've followed the steps listed out by — in this forum post
Unfortunately the issue persists.
I do hope somebody has encountered this and has a way for us to get past it.
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.