How do I force full screen landscape mode

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Build a thrilling space station scenario with these level assets and characters.
  • I have searched for the answer, but most posts are for C2 and over 5 years old so the solution doesn't work.

C3/building Mobile App

I need the app to open in a mobile device so it is in landscape and fills the entire screen and stay that way no matter what the user has their mobile device set to. No matter which way they turn their phone/tablet the game needs to stay in landscape and fill the screen - no exceptions.

So if the user keeps holding their phone in portrait, they will be playing the game sideways - so be it.

I also need this to happen when I'm testing the game using Remote Preview.

I don't see any kind of screen options that reads 'force landscape/fill screen'

Please how do I do that using C3?

• On the left side find Project properties - View there you'll find Orientations and Full screen mode

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for your reply.

In View under Display

Fullscreen Mode is set to: letterbox scale

Orientations is set to: Landscape.

Orientations options I understand, but the Fullscreen options are confusing. Those are: off, scale inner, scale outer, Letterbox integer scale & Letterbox scale - which it is set too.

Should I change it from letterbox scale to something else?

Thanks again,

e

• I use scale outer, but you can check out all options, it depends on situation

• I'll give it a try when I get back to my laptop.

Thanks so much.

• You're welcome, I'll try to help if you have more questions regarding this topic.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)