How do I fix object Event error?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hello, im new to construct 3 and when i launch it, it says "Oops! There was an error loading construct." and in "Error details: " it says [object Event]. Can someone help me?

• Press F12 and see if there are any errors in the browser console.

I think normally this is caused by buggy browser extensions that break Construct, so try disabling your browser extensions.

• Press F12 and see if there are any errors in the browser console.

I think normally this is caused by buggy browser extensions that break Construct, so try disabling your browser extensions.

I have disabled Kaspersky Protection, but it still give me error

• Can you try pressing F12 and see if there are any errors in the browser console?

It could also be a different browser extension. Try disabling all of them.

• Can you try pressing F12 and see if there are any errors in the browser console?

It could also be a different browser extension. Try disabling all of them.

Here is the log:

Refused to load the font '<URL>' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self' blob:". Note that 'font-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback.

register-root-sw.js:17 Registered root service worker on editor.construct.net

2root-sw.js:273 [Root-SW-Offline] Up to date

main.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/bars/propertiesBar/propertiesBar.html': Event

(anonymous) htmlimports.js:1

editor.construct.net/:1 Uncaught (in promise) Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/misc/midPane/midPane.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/bars/projectBar/projectBar.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/bars/layersBar/layersBar.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/bars/tilemapBar/tilemapBar.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/bars/zOrderBar/zOrderBar.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/bars/bookmarksBar/bookmarksBar.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/misc/tourController/tourController.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/bars/findReferencesBar/findReferencesBar.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/misc/buyNowPage/buyNowPage.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/bars/findResultsBar/findResultsBar.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/misc/startPage/startPage.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/misc/userAccount/userAccount.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/bars/timelineBar/timelineBar.html': Event

htmlimports.js:1 [HTMLImports] Unable to add import 'components/misc/mainMenu/mainMenu.html':

• It could be a different browser extension. Try disabling all of them.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It could be a different browser extension. Try disabling all of them.

I disabled all of them and it still not working

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)