when I test my project locally the local storage works fine. But as soon as I build my Signed Android Bundle the Local Storage seems to log new Keys but not their values.
It is really strange. Older versions of my project are working fine! But since I implemented mobile IAP the local storage behaves like this on mobile.
Super frustrating because I don't want to lose all that progress and go back to when it was working especially because nothing I did has a "will break your local storage logic"-label on it :P
A typical case of fixing one end and breaking something completely different.
I could upload my project if anybody cares, but it's not a "minimal" version as for bug reports, since the mistake must be in my not minimal part somewhere I know :D
I thought its worth a try to ask if anybody has encountered this weird symptom before I lose 30 hours of difficult progress though :P
Have a great great weekend everybody :*