How do I fix Facebook Instant Games Leaderboard?

1 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Easy Leaderboard is a simple 3-column (position, name, score) leaderboard with a customizable appearance
  • Hi to all devs here, I have a problem that I'm unable to load or set my Leaderboard that I have create in fb developers dashboard. Favebook has deprecated global leaderboards and now we need to provide contextID. When I try to console.log my contextID(InstantGames.ContextID) I got nothingin my console(blank). Does anyone know how we should provide that context or any info about it?

Tnx

• So... are you even in a context?

• I dont know what you mean... can you explain? Give any kind of snippet? Anything that can actually help?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • you will only have a contextID if you are in a context, otherwise you will get null. And based on your comment I guess you are not in a context.

I guess 99% of the users on Instant Games play without context now, so that's normal..

• I got error in my console saying that global leadeerboard is deprecated and that i should provide context for all leaderboards i create. This worked fone before they change this, i had working example but now its broken.

• Yes, global leaderboards is long gone from the platform. only contextual exists. but you will need to be in a context to be able to create a leaderboard for that context. so if you're not in a context you will not get a contextID and no leaderboard functionality will work, since there is nothing to load or save..

but since they removed IG from messenger no players play in contexts any longer basically

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)