How to fix creating spam sprite ?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • You need to post your code so we know how to help you

• The event that is creating you sprite must be running every tick, so check the condition that makes the event happen - the condition is staying true so it keeps creating more instances. Either add a "Trigger Once While True" to the condition, or structure it some other way so that it can only run once.

or post your code so we can see what is going on.

• The event that is creating you sprite must be running every tick, so check the condition that makes the event happen - the condition is staying true so it keeps creating more instances. Either add a "Trigger Once While True" to the condition, or structure it some other way so that it can only run once.

or post your code so we can see what is going on.

• its really weird every tick added only for the platform and other things but the character is straight forward begins = 0 so create the main character otherwise if you go to character selection and choose a new character then that will be = 1 but both of them same problem.

it was working fine but before i added animation and character selection.

• its really weird every tick added only for the platform and other things but the character is straight forward begins = 0 so create the main character otherwise if you go to character selection and choose a new character then that will be = 1 but both of them same problem.

it was working fine but before i added animation and character selection.

character = 0 is running every tick

Every single event runs once per tick, regardless of if you put "Every Tick" in front of it

• > its really weird every tick added only for the platform and other things but the character is straight forward begins = 0 so create the main character otherwise if you go to character selection and choose a new character then that will be = 1 but both of them same problem.

>

> it was working fine but before i added animation and character selection.

Every single event runs once per tick, regardless of if you put "Every Tick" in front of it

oh i see now damn, thanks man <3

• > its really weird every tick added only for the platform and other things but the character is straight forward begins = 0 so create the main character otherwise if you go to character selection and choose a new character then that will be = 1 but both of them same problem.

>

> it was working fine but before i added animation and character selection.

I deleted the 0 and 1 to test only one character but still it kept repeating

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > > its really weird every tick added only for the platform and other things but the character is straight forward begins = 0 so create the main character otherwise if you go to character selection and choose a new character then that will be = 1 but both of them same problem.

> >

> > it was working fine but before i added animation and character selection.

>

> character = 0 is running every tick

>

> Every single event runs once per tick, regardless of if you put "Every Tick" in front of it

>

>

>

I deleted the 0 and 1 to test only one character but still it kept repeating

That's because every event runs every tick as long as it's condition is met. If there is no condition, then it just runs every tick

• Hey,

If you want those conditions to only trigger once when true, then you can fix them by adding "trigger once" condition in them.

• Hey,

If you want those conditions to only trigger once when true, then you can fix them by adding "trigger once" condition in them.

worked thanks bro <3

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)